Multimedia content is one of the best ways to improve learning outcomes. The multimedia content could be designed, produced and presented online (on the web) or offline (on the CD).
The application of the multimedia content has various advantages such as: using pictures or movies instead of text; using sounds and music while teaching; using the entertaining tools and different games to prevent fatigue; arousing the photographic memory and increasing the learning efficiency; benefitting from faster, more efficient and constant learning, doing impossible things and activities which could not be easily demonstrated; saving the education cost and time of the users.
The multimedia content designed at Saadi Foundation is also interactive. The main goal of such content is not simply presenting the learning materials, but providing the users with the possibility to practice the subjects, interact with the content, and finally receive the feedback on their activities.
The 1st Step interactive multimedia is produced to teach novice Persian learners and designed by the experts in the field of Educational Technology and Teaching Persian to the Speakers of Other Languages.
1. Could be used both online and offline
2. Following the patterns of the well-known instructional design models (Such as Merrill’s Principles of Instruction and Mayer’s cognitive theory of multimedia learning).
3. Benefitting from an interactive and bimodal design to activate the learner
4. Providing instant feedback
5. Presenting examples, and unique practices to learn Persian letters and words.
6. Demonstrating the learning map at each stage
7. Passing the final tests of each session alongside having them corrected and marked
8. Designed by the most updated and strongest software